Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Divine Scheduling.

"This day's been crazy but everything's happened on schedule.
From the rain and the cold to the drink that I spilled on my shirt.
'Cuz you knew how you'd save me before I fell dead in the garden.
And you knew this day long before you made me out of dirt.

"And you know the plans that you have for me.
And you can't plan the ends and not plan the means..."

-Caedmon's Call, "Table for Two"

I've had this lyric in my head for about a month now. Sometimes I get stressed or anxious or upset despite the command against such, but it is still a comfort to know that God knew this day before I was born. He knew theoutcome, from the tiniest details- even myown sin. Nothing is a surprise to him, and all of it is for my good and his glory. How could I doubt such a God!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just wept while listening that song esp. the last verse..